Low Latency Networks
Robust carrier-neutral interconnection options
Dense Carrier Ecosystems
iM cross-connections are secured on passive fiber and copper interconnect panels within our carefully-managed diverse Interconnect Rooms, centrally located within our data center with direct fiber connections to other key facilities. iM’s connectivity options and peering solutions reduce operating expense, expand market opportunities and empower growth.
- reduce costs, streamline & eliminate local loops
- improve speed, redundancy, reliability & security
- 24-hour turnaround for cross-connections
- competitive selection of connectivity choices
- end-to-end management & monitoring
Carrier-neutral high speed interconnection with multiple providers including direct, physical layer connectivity supported by multiple dedicated fiber optic conduit entrances from street delivered within diverse building shafts; careful cable management & fast deliveries; diversely fed, carrier-neutral fiber optic entries.
Metro Dark Fiber
Dark fiber is available to connect the iM facility to other key downtown network access points & business locations, as well as key exchanges and subsea cables.
Direct connection to robust exchange platforms available at iM combines regional IP networks from content providers and networks onto neutral network fabrics to lower costs & deliver better performance, reducing hops through direct interconnections.
- peering for increased network efficiency
- access to peering participants via Public VLAN
- bi-lateral peering between companies
- access to IX peering portals & peering community
- 24×7 Network Operations Center support
- uptime guarantees for individual ports
- extensive technical support